Here at Thermogroup we believe in providing that little bit extra. That’s why we have done some research into the 5 best ways to ensure a positive guest experience and we want to share it with you for free, it’s all part of giving that little bit extra.
1. MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION
We tend to think of big things that we can do to stand out and make a good first impression but more often then not it’s a range of different touch points that help to build the first impression. Try to think of how your guest is feeling when they arrive and what touch points are going to have the biggest impact. Things like:
- Easy to find parking with a well kept car park
- Inviting front entry with friendly staff to ensure a pain free check in
- Correct temperature and air in the room so they feel welcome as soon as they walk in
2. ENSURE THE ROOMS ARE WELL CLEANED
It sounds obvious but after the first impression your guest is going to start taking more notice of the detail in the room. The last thing you want them to find is a room that’s not spotless as it says you don’t actually care about them so don’t take any short cuts when cleaning. People feel comfortable when they feel clean so make sure your room reflects this.
3. HAVE A TEAM THAT CARES ABOUT GUEST SATISFACTION
At numerous points during the stay your guest is going to come in contact with your team. It is critical to make sure your team is passionate about caring for your customers and that they genuinely want to deliver that little bit extra. Train your team on how to care for guests and reward them accordingly. You may be doing this well already but there is always room for improvement. Take the time to brain storm with your team on how to improve what you are already doing.
4. BE A HOST BUT ALSO A GUIDE
Your guests look to you as a host, to be there to care for them and ensure an enjoyable stay. Give that little bit extra and go beyond this, be a guide, help them to find their way to their room and to the important places around the hotel. If they are on a holiday go one step further, find out their interest’s and give them some advice on what places they should visit during their stay.
5. GIVE THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA
Yes this one is ours but we believe it applies to all businesses. Identify where you can wow your guests with special moments that will make it a memorable stay. Getting these moments right will set you apart from everyone else and be the positive story they next tell their friends. Perhaps some of the following may work for you:
- Freebies, everyone loves a freebie and it’s something they can show everyone else. Make sure you select something that is going to be meaningful to your guest.
- Unique rooms, help create a unique room experience that just makes the guest feel special. Heated Towel Rails, Underfloor Heating, their own fridge and kettle or a bunch of flowers are just some of the ways you can make that impression.
Thermogroup offer some great products to add that little bit extra to your bathroom. Our Heated Towel Rails, Underfloor Heating, Backlit Mirrors, Magnified Mirrors and mirror demister’s are all great ways to add that little bit extra to your rooms.
View our range online or get in contact to discuss your requirement’s.